12. 1951 May 17 at M.D. Seminary, Kottayam presided by Baselios Geevarghese II elected Vattakkunnel Mathew Kathanar and P.E. Daniel Kathanar to episcopate. Elected the Managing Committee members with Clergy 22, Laity 44 and nominated 15. Approved the amended constitution and raised the strength of the Managing Committee.
13. 1958 December 26 at Puthencavu, presided by Baselios Geevarghese II. Elected Manalil Jacob Kathanar as Priest Trustee, and Uppoottil Kurien Abraham as Lay Trystee. All Metropolitans from Patriarchal side were recognized.
14. 1959 September 16, at M.D. Seminary, Kottayam presided by Baselios Geevarghese II. New Managing Committee with Clergy 24, Laity 48 and 18 nominated.
15. 1962 May 17, at Niranam St. Mary’s Church and presided by Baselios Geevarghese II. Elected Augen Mar Themothios as Catholicos Elect.
16. 1965 December 28 at M.D. Seminary, Kottayam. Presided by Baselios Augen I. Elected T.S.Abraham Cor –Episcopa as Priest Trustee. Elected managing Committee with Clergy 29, Laity 57 and 22 nominated. Elected C. T. Thomas Ramban, Malpan N.A.Yohannan, Fr. K. Philipose, Fr. Paul Varghese and Fr. M. V. George to episcopate.
17. 1970 December 31 at M.D. Seminary, Kottayam presided by Baselios Augen I.
Elected the managing Committee Members with Clergy 29, laity 57 and Nominated 22. Elected Mathews Mar Athanasius as Catholicos Elect.
18. 1974 October at Niranam St. Mary’s Church presided by the Senior Metropolitan elected Managing Committee Members with Clergy 29, Laity 57 Nominated 22. Elected Fr. M. V. George, Fr. Paul Varghese, Fr. K. C. Thomas, Fr. K. K. Punnose and Fr. P. V. Joseph to episcopate.
19. 1977 may 16, at Mavelikkara Thazhakara MSS High School presided by Baselios Marthoma Mathews I, and elected Uppootil Kurien Abraham as Lay Trustee. Elected the Managing Committee Members with Clergy 29 and laity 57. Elected Mathews mar Coorilos as Catholicose Elect. Also Elected Fr. K. K. Mathews, Fr. Yuhanon O.I.C, Fr. T.E.George, Fr. M. M. Jacob and Ramban C. Zachariah Tabore Dayara to episcopate.